Monday, September 19, 2011

why does it seem like no matter how i try to be independant it always blows up in my face and i end up having to depend on someone else to do soemthing or go somewhere? then to top it off the only time that my man wants to do anything or go anywhere with me is when he is getting something out of it like, a new video game or soemthing else like that, i am so freaking sick and tired of this all the time, i want a car, and i want to finish school so i can get a job, move out and never look back!!!!! i dont know that if my hormones are making me freaking crazy or if i am finally getting fed up with the bullshit of my life and everything that goes along with it. I am done with people and i am done depending on people, i am getting this car today and hopefully i will beable to get out on my own before i graduate college!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment