Friday, September 30, 2011

Questions.....

Why is it no matter how hard i try i either seem to feel like everyone hates me or that I am just the odd woman out. I mean seriously i have friends that i should fit right in with but i dont feel i do. I dont know if it is just me and all of this IF stuff that is making me feel this way but im so tired of trying to act like i belong with everyone else when i honestly dont feel like i dont belong in any circle of people, just the regular old outcast that no one wants to associate with. I dont know sometimes i feel like i should just give up trying to have a child and just leave things alone and be happy im alive but that doesnt even seem good enough now, i feel like everytime i try to do something good for myself someone else has to knock me back on my ass. I am tired of always being knocked on my ass. I am seriously saying FUCK IT to anyone who does not believe in me and doesnt want to support my choices.

That is all i have to say for today. I might be back tomorrow or never again who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment